All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel 2-qt Sauce Pan NO LID
LID NOT INCLUDED
*****Reduced. Will have superficial scratch marks on 10% of interior and exterior of pan - NO LID****
All-Clad 4202 Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel 2 qt Sauce Pan NO LID
Great for health-conscious cooks of all skill levels, this cookware set combines All-Clad's three-layer bonded stainless-steel construction with a durable surface. For optimal versatility, we've included all the essential pots and pans you'll need to perform a variety of cooking techniques.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between easy-care stainless-steel interiors and exteriors.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating..
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Capacity or pan size etched on base for quick identification of each piece.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.75 x 6.13 x 5.5 inches|
|Item Weight||2.26 Pounds|
- After years of perfecting the bonding process, company founder John Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing professional-quality bonded cookware for working chefs and avid home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters discovered the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance. Today, All-Clad cookware is still handcrafted in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, with American-made steel--the same way it was four decades ago. It is widely sought after by the world's top chefs and passionate home cooks