- Capital Cookware is an Authorized All-clad Dealer. All Open stock All-clad Cookware is considered a Factory Second due to being sold in a non-retail carton with Warranty.
- All... All-clad Cookware that Capital Cookware offers will have the Engraving on the Bottom of pan.
- Our All-clad cookware is New never Used and May Have a 1% superficial scratch mark on the exterior of pan
- All ...All-clad products sold by capital Cookware carries All-clad's lifetime warranty for against manufactures defects.”
An essential for every kitchen and available in a variety of sizes, the All-Clad D5 STAINLESS Polished D55508 8-Quart stockpot features high sides that slow the evaporation of liquids, providing the ideal design for creating a variety of stocks. The wide bottom of the pan allows for sauteing of ingredients before the addition of liquids for delicious soups and stews. Stockpots are also well-suited for canning, blanching, and preparing food in large quantities. The only cookware of its kind, All-Clad D5 STAINLESS features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. d5 STAINLESS cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the center all the way to the edges. The 5-ply bonded cookware’s PFOA-free nonstick scratch resistant coating for healthier cooking with less fat; secure-fitting lids trap in heat and moisture offers natural stick resistance, and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its fingerprint-free brushed stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty. Made in the USA, All-Clad d5 STAINLESS cookware provides pouring lips, large handles with bolsters, dishwasher-safe convenience, and is optimized for induction. Experience a lifetime of cooking enjoyment with All-Clad D5 STAINLESS.
- 8-Quart stockpot with high sides and wide bottom – perfect for soups and stews
- 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum for warp-free strength and even heating throughout
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Capacity etched on base; heat-resistant stainless-steel handles with large bolster and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flat stainless-steel lids; flared pouring rims
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty; Made in USA