This versatile pan is designed for browning meats and vegetables on the stovetop followed by braising with the lid in place to seal in flavors and keep foods moist. The pan is from All-Clad’s three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line, which pairs classic style with modern practicality. A capacity engraving on the base makes for quick identification, and an improved ergonomic handle ensures comfort.
- 3-Quart saute pan with large cooking surface and tall sides - perfect for sauteing, browning or searing
- 3-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum for warp-free strength and4- even heating throughout
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Capacity etched on base; heat-resistant stainless-steel handles with large bolster and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flat stainless-steel lids; flared pouring rims
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty; Made in USA