For professional-quality results at home, turn to the Pro Master steam iron by Rowenta. The 1700-watt iron features a full metal shield and a scratch-resistant, stainless-steel soleplate with 400 micro holes for an even distribution of wrinkle-removing steam. Gliding effortlessly across all fabrics, the highly polished soleplate includes a rounded back end, for a smooth back and forth motion, and a precision-point tip that makes easy work of maneuvering over collars, along seams, and in between buttons. Adjust the continuous steam output (40g/min) and soleplate temperature as needed to accommodate a wide range of fabrics like silk or wool. The iron’s powerful burst of steam function (150g/min) works great for thicker fabrics and makes unruly wrinkles quickly melt away. Holding the iron upright, and with the touch of a button, the iron delivers an extra-long burst of vertical steam—perfect for removing wrinkles from hanging garments, delicate items, or drapes. Additional highlights include an anti-drip system to prevent spitting or leaking at low heat settings, a self-cleaning anti-calc system that flushes out loose mineral deposits for long-lasting optimal performance, and three-way automatic shut-off for safety—the iron turns itself off if left unused after 8 minutes in the upright position or after 30 seconds in the horizontal position or if tipped over. Successfully complete any ironing task with the professional-grade Rowenta DW8080 Pro Master steam iron. Continuous steam diffusion: Tip, side and heart.
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE WITH PRECEISION TIP - Provides smooth-gliding across different garment surfaces and ability to smooth hard-to-reach areas with 1700 Watts of Power.
- 400+ STEAM HOLES AND 150G/MIN BURST OF STEAM – Patented Microsteam system with over 400 steam holes provides excellent steam distribution and penetration with the powerful 150g/min burst of steam
- DESIGNED TO MAKE IRONING EASY - Comfortable grip handle, 7-foot cord with 360-degree moveability, burst-of-steam on demand, vertical steaming for hanging garments, and more!
- USE ANY WATER TO IRON – This iron can use any water straight from the sink since it has an anti-calcium system. It also has an easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and clearly displays the water level to let you know when its time to refill the extra-large 12.7 ounce water tank
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – To prevent any sort of accident, this iron comes with a 3-way automatic shut-off system after being left untouched for 8 minutes vertically, 30 seconds face down or on its side.
- MADE IN GERMANY – Expect only the best with German made irons and Rowenta. This iron is built to last with features such as a stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system to use any water, and auto-cleaning system.