All-Clad 4202 Tri-Ply Stainless 2-qt Sauce Pan with Ceramic Double Boiler w/ Lid
- Double boiler with 2-Quart stainless-steel saucepan and 1.5-Quart porcelain insert; gently transfers heat for expertly melting chocolate, making custards, or cooking delicate sauces
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base; flat stainless-steel lid
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F (without lid); induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty; Made in USA
- After years of perfecting the bonding process, company founder John Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing professional-quality bonded cookware for working chefs and avid home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters discovered the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance. Today, All-Clad cookware is still handcrafted in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, with American-made steel--the same way it was four decades ago. It is widely sought after by the world's top chefs and passionate home cooks
All-Clad 4202 Tri-Ply Stainless 2-qt Sauce Pan with Ceramic Double Boiler with Lid
Capital Cookware's All-clad open stock sale. Item is new never used.
Shipped in non-Retail Carton with Warranty.
Will have a superficial scratch mark on 1% exterior of Pan
Lifetime warranty against defects.
We buy our inventory directly from All-clad.
We have sold Thousands of Open Stock All-clad pieces.
Trust in our Feedback....
Capital Cookware is an Authorized All-clad Dealer.