All-clad D5 Polished Stainless-Stee
Handsome polished stainless-steel exteriors add style and durability to All-Clad's innovative d5 cookware, featuring patented heating technology for consistently perfect results.
Ideal for searing, browning and pan frying a wide range of foods, the All-Clad d5 Polished Stainless-Steel French Skillet features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. The French Skillet features a large surface area and round sides that allow for large quantities of food to be easily flipped, and facilitates easy basting while cooking, yielding superb results full of flavor and color. The only cookware of its kind, d5 stainless-steel cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the center all the way to the edges. Experience a lifetime of cooking enjoyment with All-Clad d5 Stainless Steel.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum provides warp-free strength and even heating throughout.
- d5's 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its polished stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty.
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handles with large bolster are permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F.
- Optimized for induction.
- Capacity etched on base.
- Limited lifetime warranty.