All-Clad Copper Core 5-ply Bonded Cookware, 5-qt Saute Pan WITHOUT LID
Elite chefs depend on All-Clad's Copper Core cookware because of its superb responsiveness to heat, essential for making reductions and sauces. Deeper than a traditional fry pan, this versatile piece features a large surface area and tall, straight sides that offer the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid – all in one pan.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- Super-responsive cookware works well for recipes requiring precise temperature control, such as delicate sauces.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- 13" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- 5-qt. cap.
- 8 lb. with lid.
- Bonded, engineered and assembled in USA
LID NOT INCLUDED
Capital Cookware's All-clad open stock sale. Item is new.
Shipped in non-retail carton with warranty card.
Lifetime warranty against defects.
*******Reduced.... Will have a lite superficial scratch mark
on 10% of interior and exterior of pot. ******LID NOT INCLUDED********
We buy our inventory directly from All-clad.
Please check our Feedback.
We have sold Thousands of Open Stock All-clad pieces.
Trust in our Feedback....
Capital Cookware is an Authorized Dealer of All-clad Cookware