All-Clad 5-Ply Copper Core Stainless Steel 4-Qt. Essential Pan with Lid
All-Clad’s Copper Core cookware features bonded five-ply construction that combines the superior culinary performance of copper with the cleaning ease of stainless steel. This versatile 4-qt. pan combines the rounded sides of a French skillet with the height and wide surface area of a deep sauté pan. Ideal for preparing pasta sauces and then tossing in the pasta before serving, it's also perfect for cooking family-sized stir-fries and risottos and one-pan meals like stews, chilies and oven-baked casseroles.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum, with stainless-steel exterior and interiors.
- Copper core allows for the quickest heat-up time of any metal, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won’t react with foods and allows for easy cleanup.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Flat lid locks in moisture.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rim is shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- 10 1/2" diam., 4" high.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 6 lb. with lid.
- Bonded, engineered and assembled in USA.
Lifetime warranty against defects.
We buy our inventory directly from All-clad.
We have sold Thousands of Open Stock All-clad pieces.
Trust in our Feedback....
Capital Cookware is an Authorized All-clad Dealer
Check out our All-clad open stock sale.
Will Have lite 1% superficial scratch mark on exterior of Pan