All-clad D3 Stainless 3-ply Bonded Cookware Set, 5 piece Set
The strength & beauty of stainless steel with the conductivity of aluminum for fast & even heating
- Set includes: 12-inch fry pan, 3-quart sauce pan w/ lid, and 3-quart saute pan w/ lid
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution
- Secured with riveted stainless-steel handles to ensure a safe grip and to add a bit of style with stainless-steel lids to match
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven/broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
A useful assortment, the All-Clad Stainless 401599 5-piece cookware set includes a 12 inch fry pan, a 3 quart covered sauce pan and a 3 quart covered Saute pan. All-Clad’s Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface, all the way to the rim. Even more, its stainless-steel interior offers natural stick resistance, letting you know when food is ready to release, and it won’t react with food, so there’s no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. This Stainless cookware offers warp-resistant strength, plus it can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad’s most popular cookware collection—All-Clad Stainless is a classic choice for anyone who loves to cook. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which is closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degree Fahrenheit. Be sure to wash before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses.
Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to prevent spotting. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately. Hand washing is recommended.