All-Clad 8-Qt Tri-Ply NON-STICK SS Bonded Dishwasher Safe Stock Pot with lid
- 8-Quart stockpot with high sides and wide bottom – perfect for soups and stews
- PFOA-free nonstick coating for healthier cooking with less fat.
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base; flat stainless-steel lid
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F (without lid); induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty; Made in USA
An essential for every kitchen and available in a variety of sizes, the All-Clad Stainless 4508 8-Quart stockpot features high sides that slow the evaporation of liquids, PFOA-free nonstick coating for healthier cooking with less fat. providing the ideal design for creating a variety of stocks. The wide bottom of the pan allows for sauteing of ingredients before the addition of liquids for delicious soups and stews. Stockpots are also well-suited for canning, blanching, and preparing food in large quantities. All-Clad’s Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface, all the way to the rim. Even more, its stainless-steel interior with a starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, letting you know when food is ready to release, and it won’t react with ingredients, so there’s no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. Made in the USA, this stainless-steel cookware offers warp-resistant strength and dishwasher-safe convenience, plus it can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad’s most popular cookware collection–All-Clad Stainless is a classic choice for anyone who loves to cook.