All-Clad 6202 SS 2-QT Copper Core 5-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Sauce pan w/lid
Because of its shape, this All-Clad COPPER CORE 6202 SS 2-Quart sauce pan pan is ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids and reheating. With high, straight sides and a smaller surface area, the sauce pan holds heat well and limits evaporation. The classic sauce pan is a versatile essential found in a variety of sizes in every well- equipped kitchen, and it can be used with or without its lid to control evaporation. Designed for professional use, COPPER CORE features 5-ply construction with a copper center, which transfers heat and spreads it quickly, evenly, and precisely throughout the cookware, all the way to the rim. The super-responsive cookware works well for recipes that require precise temperature control, such as delicate sauces. COPPER CORE's 18/10 stainless-steel interior offers a highly polished cooking surface with a starburst finish for superior stick resistance, easy maintenance, and non-reactivity with food to preserve true flavor. Permanently attached with stainless-steel rivets, the cookware’s stainless-steel handles offer a heat choke to reduce heat transfer, a bolster for added control, and a comfortable contour that caters to a chef’s underhand grip. Made in the USA, All-Clad COPPER CORE cookware offers induction compatibility, flared edges for drip-free pouring, engraved capacity markings, and upscale aesthetics with a copper skive cut away for long-lasting beauty in any kitchen.
- 2-Quart sauce pan with loop handle, and high, straight sides – perfect for making sauces or heating liquids
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for even heating, warp-free strength, and reliable responsiveness
- Highly polished 18/10 stainless steel interior with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Riveted stainless-steel handles with venting and contoured for a comfortable grip; stainless-steel lids; flared edges; capacity etched on base
- Oven safe and broiler safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty; made in USA
- DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
After years of perfecting the bonding process, company founder John Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing professional-quality bonded cookware for working chefs and avid home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters discovered the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance. Today, All-Clad cookware is still handcrafted in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, with American-made steel--the same way it was four decades ago. It is widely sought after by the world's top chefs and passionate home cooks.